Terms & Conditions
This agreement is made between customer, henceforth termed as “You”, “Your” or “The User”, and LoveDisciplesConnections.com, henceforth termed as “Us”, “We”, and “The Company”. Your use of our services constitutes your acceptance of and agreement to be bound by the terms outlined below. If you do not agree to any part of the terms and conditions, you must stop using our service immediately.
We reserve the right to amend these terms and conditions at any time, and without prior notification. Any changes to the stated terms are deemed to be in effect immediately, unless specifically stated otherwise. Your continued use of LoveDisciplesConnections.com after any such amendment constitutes your acceptance and agreement to be bound by the amended terms.
You must be 20 years or above to use our service on LoveDisciplesConnections.com. LoveDisciplesConnections.com is a platform primarily designed to expand your sphere of contact beyond the traditional boundaries of church, family, workplace and professional affiliations to a global level. On LoveDisciplesConnections.com, you can find other likeminded Christians that would be suitable for you as a life partner. However, we do not offer, by way of statement or inference, specific advice on the viability or prospects of any potential match. As such, you should perform your own independent research prayerfully before getting into any relationship.
1. All users must complete the registration process before access to the services can be provided.
2. We reserve the right to terminate an account, for any reason, at our sole discretion and without any refund of subscription amounts paid.
3. You state and confirm that all information provided to us by you during the registration process is complete, accurate, and up-to-date.
4. You consent to us sharing your personal data with third parties for the provision of security services, including without limitation prevention of money laundering, preventing the financing of terrorism, preventing fraud, and prevention of other financial crimes.
5. In order to verify your identity we may request from you, without limitation, details such as your full name, your full physical address, your email address or other information.
6. You state and confirm that you will be the only person who uses your account. You will not provide access to any other individual or entity. If we suspect that access has been provided to a third party, we may restrict or terminate your account without notice.
You will not attempt to interfere with, disrupt or manipulate the normal performance of our website or platform. We maintain full and exclusive right - including intellectual property right - to all ideas, feedback, suggestions, materials and information about our services provided to us by you, regardless of the method of communication (termed as “Feedback”). Feedback submitted to LoveDisciplesConnections.com is not confidential, and becomes our sole property. As such, we are entitled to use it in any manner we see fit, without restriction, for any commercial or non-commercial purpose. We reserve the right to remove content you post (including pictures) on our platform if we believe it is not consistent with the content standards detailed within this section.
We suggest our users to stay safe and don't reveal private information too soon. Here are some safety tips for you:
1. Take your time to understand the person you are interested in. Do not reveal information such as your credit cards, bank account etc.
2. Do not meet the person alone if you are not comfortable. If you setup a meeting, try to choose a public place such as a coffee shop; you can also inform your friends or family before you arrange the meeting.
3. Avoid sharing financial matters. If someone asks you money for visa purposes or other situations, make sure you act wisely.
4. Do not share your private photos if you do not know the person yet.
5. If you are interested in a person and want to take your relationship to a next level, you can also opt for a background screening service. Do a thorough personal reference check to ensure the person is right for you.
You acknowledge and understand that we are available for our users, however we will not be liable for anything in case something goes wrong. We always attempt to deliver exceptional services, however we do not conduct background checks on the users that join our website. It is your responsibility to be cautious when contacting other users.
1. We reserve the right to apply service fees for access to our services and platform. We also reserve the right to amend and adjust these fees at any time, for any reason. We offer different memberships to our users and you can opt for an option depending on your needs.
2. You provide authorization for us, or for our chosen payment processor, to deduct or charge any applicable fees associated with your membership level.
3. All subscription fees you pay are not refundable under any circumstance. Upon payment, you are immediately granted access to immense information available to our paid subscribers. In as much as we encourage you to subscribe to a paid plan to increase your match options, do carefully review your options properly before doing so. Do note that you could still benefit immensely from the information we provide to non-paying users of our service.
Provision Of Service
1. LoveDisciplesConnections.com services are provided on an “as is” basis. We offer no warranty or guarantee regarding the reliability, accuracy, detail or stability of any profile.
2. LoveDisciplesConnections.com serves purely as a platform for Christians, where they are able to find and connect with compatible partners. We have no means of controlling the information posted on any profile, nor verifying the veracity of information provided. It is your own responsibility to assess the risks of any match.
Limitation Of Liability
1. You acknowledge and accept that LoveDisciplesConnections.com cannot be held liable for losses or damages related directly or indirectly to any of the following events, which are listed without limitation.
● Loss of data, usage, goodwill, profit, or other intangible loss
● Loss of access or failure in usage of LoveDisciplesConnections.com Services
● Your incorrect interpretation of LoveDisciplesConnections.com, or information thereupon
● Any loss relating to usage of LoveDisciplesConnections.com services but not directly attributable to us.
Under no circumstance shall we be held liable for failures or delays of service attributed to regular maintenance activities, or factors beyond our control including without limitation power outages, acts of government, natural disasters or issues with our service providers.
To the maximum extent allowed by any applicable law, under no circumstance shall the total liability of LoveDisciplesConnections.com (including all directors, employees, agents and members), whether in tort, contract, warranty (including negligence, be it passive, active or imputed), strict liability, product liability, or any other theory arising from or related to the inability to use (or usage of) LoveDisciplesConnections.com or to adherence of these terms exceed the total amount in subscription fees paid to us by you during the 12 month period immediately prior to the date of any claim which gives rise to any such liability.
Copyrights And Other Intellectual Property Rights
1. Unless specifically stated otherwise, all copyrights and other intellectual properties within all material and content contained on our website, or connected to the Services (including but not limited to the LoveDisciplesConnections.com logo and design features such as text, pictures, graphics, data, sound files, software and the arrangement thereof, henceforth termed “LoveDisciplesConnections.com Materials”), are and remain the property of LoveDisciplesConnections.com and/or our suppliers and licensors, and are protected by intellectual property rights laws and international copyright.
Third Party Content
While using our Services, you may encounter content produced by third parties, including links to the web pages of said parties, which may include without limitation links to social media sites like Twitter and Facebook (deemed as “Third Party Content”). We have no means of controlling Third Party Content, and therefore do not endorse or adopt any of it as our own. As such, we are not responsible for any Third Party content, including but not limited to any misleading, incorrect, offensive, objectionable or indecent material. Additionally, your own dealings or correspondences with any Third Party are conducted solely between you and the Third Party in question.
In the event that you have a complaint, wish to provide feedback, or have any queries, please email us and we will respond as quickly as possible.