Great tips to use
Our site has been developed to help you find your compatible Christian life partner. However, this can only happen if you use the site appropriately. The following are great tips which will help you to make the best of the site to produce the desired results in the shortest possible time.
1) Be frank and truthful: Our site has been designed to use truthful and frank information about yourself when setting up your profile and when answering the compatibility test questions. At all times, be truthful and frank about the information you provide and your responses to questions. The information you provide and your response to questions should reflect your current status and values instead of your projected status and values in the future. You can always update your profile to reflect your status and values at any time. For example, if you respond by saying you do not get angry easily at all but in actual fact you do, you will have a moderate compatibility score with someone who gets angry very easily. This would be misleading because, if you are truthful, the compatibility score with this person will be extremely low. Not being truthful could make your matches more compatible to you when they are not.
2) Complete Profile Setup: Provide at least 3 pictures. You can provide up to 10. The more the pictures and in different settings the better. Use pictures which reveal you being God's glory. Every King is handsome in his own way and every Queen is beautiful in her own way. You are fearfully and wonderfully made! Frankly and truthfully respond to the other questions in the "More About Yourself" category of your profile page after you complete the registration. It helps those who may be interested in you to have more information about who you are and what your values and visions are for the future.
3) Take the compatibility test:
We recommend you patiently take this test providing truthful responses to ensure the compatibility of each of your matches is properly is evaluated with you:
4) Trust God for guidance: God is with us always through the Holy Spirit. He is there to guide you through this process to ensure you make the right decisions. He knows each of us more than we know ourselves and so He can show you who is best for you. If you have not received the Holy Spirit into your life, you can call to speak with one of our counsellors today on 0803 246 0794.
5) Use Spiritual counsel:A) Loved ones: Confide in and consult spiritually mature friends, family or church leadership as you go through this process. God has placed these people in our lives to play this role. Take advantage of their unbiased spiritual counsel
B) Free counselling service:
You can use our free counselling service for any issue you require counselling on. Your discussion will be treated in the strictest of confidence. Our desire is to help our Kings/Queens fulfil their desire to marry their compatible Christian life partner. Call 0803 246 0794 to speak with one of our counselors.
6) Progress communication gradually:
We recommend that you gradually progress your communication in the following steps. We recommend that you do not progress to the next step of communication until you have prayerfully determined it is the right thing to do. As you progress, consult spiritually mature friends, family or church leadership who you feel will be able to provide you with unbiased advice.Step 1 - Site communication platform
Step 2 - Email communication
Step 3 - Phone/chat tool (whatsapp, messenger) communication
Step 4 - Face to face communication